TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Minimum first order is £100.00
- Minimum reorder value is £50.00
- First three orders are always pro forma, after which you can apply to go on account
- All orders incur £7.50 flat rate of shipping minimum
New customers will be required to pay on a pro forma basis for their first three orders and thereafter unless a 7 day trade account is requested. On the completion and acceptance of a credit application, subsequent orders will be on a 7-day account basis. Account payments must be paid within 7 days of invoice date (not at end of month following). If accounts are not kept in order, they will revert to pro forma.
Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or BACS payment.
All goods remain the property of Janes Candles until paid for in full.
At this moment we are not VAT registered, therefore there is no VAT charged on goods.
Minimum trade order for first order only is £100 for legitimate trade customers.
Our minimum re-order value is £50.
We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 7-10 days, unless requested otherwise and agreed with office.
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING
Flat Rate for shipping upto £150 is £7.50
Shipping costs above £150 is £14.00
All orders will be shipped via DPD, Royal Mail or our own courier (local deliveries).
UK NON-MAINLAND SHIPPING
UK non-mainland shipping applies to all deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore Islands (includes Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man) and is charged at a flat rate of £15.00. This is only to cover our own costs, which are substantially higher than those applicable to UK Mainland orders.
FAULTS OF SHORTFALL
Notification of shortfall goods is required within 3 days of delivery. You will be sent replacements where possible or a credit will be applied to your account.
We do our very best to ensure that all of our goods are perfect, however occasionally there may be a fault. If you should find a faulty item in your order then we would be happy to issue a replacement or credit note. Janes Candles will not accept returned items that have been damaged through misuse, neglect or accident.
RETURNING A PURCHASE
If, upon delivery, you notice that any of the products in your order are faulty, damaged or you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please follow the steps below:
- Notify us as soon as possible after receiving the goods either by telephone to the office on 01623 251606 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can only accept items that are returned within 1 month of their delivered date.
- Where possible, will then send you a replacement product along with a pre-paid returns label to send the product back to us (just pop the parcel in a post box or over the counter at a post office).
- If requested, we will issue a credit on your account and we will send you a returns label to send the faulty product back to us (just pop the parcel in a post box or over the counter at a post office).
- All local orders the goods will be replaced with your next order or a credit issued on your account
All products to be returned must be with their original packaging. We will not refund goods that are not in their original packaging or show obvious signs of abuse.
6 Nest Avenue
Kirkby in Ashfield
Nottinghamshire NG17 7LU
Telephone: 01623 251606